Wednesday, June 1, 2011

More posts coming today...

Hi everyone,
We are in our final days in Japan. I'm writing this to you on Thursday 6/2 morning (it is probably Wednesday 6/3 evening for you), and am rigorously trying to update my blog today. I'll be doing multiple posts in 1 day- just keep in mind that the blog shows the most recent blog posts on top and the older ones get pushed down. Thus, if you hop onto my blog and see new posts, try scrolling down and start with where I left off last... which is probably Saturday 5/21 (Day 7). Then begin scrolling up and you can read all the posts in order (from older to more recent).

I am hoping to post 2-3 day's worth of posts (still numbered as "Day 8", "Day 9", and so on) in 1 day, so then you'll be able to read our trip in succession/order.

Ok- off to writing more blog posts...

1 comment:

leeds city centre serviced apartments said...

Don’t stop writing, you’ve given me lots of good info!